Christmas is now nearly upon us and so to will be the New Year. It’s a great time of year to be out with friends and family, enjoying good food and plenty of drink, celebrating the past year and the year ahead.
It’s been an eventful year for us here at WrightStart to: 2 new vehicles, our Pre-17 launch and other various milestones throughout the way and we will definitely be celebrating before promptly planning another successful year ahead of us.
However, it isn’t a good time for drink driving. Did you know, consuming a second drink can double your chances of a fatal collision… You can’t accurately guess your alcohol level so don’t try, instead use the guidance below.
Here’s a little advice for you to follow on your nights out:
– Designate a driver, if you are the designated driver don’t drink, don’t risk it
– More than one drink will double your chances of a fatal accident
– It takes about an hour for a single unit to leave the body
– Ensure you leave adequate time the day after to sober up before driving
– Think about the financial, emotional and criminal consequences
Who will be taking you home tonight?
For more information take a look at this great site: http://think.direct.gov.uk/drink-driving.html
We hope you have an amazing Christmas and a very Happy New Year, we wish you all the best for 2016! Goodbye 2015, from all at WrightStart.