How does it work?
On experience days, using an off-road venue in Derby, our fully-insured instructors
provide driving experiences for anyone aged 2-17. Older drivers operate all
of the car’s controls. All drivers create lasting memories.
- When are the experience days?
- We usually run experiences during each month. We are starting again in March this year and finish the season in October.
- Where do experiences take place?
- All experiences take place in the Derby City Hospital Manor Carpark, close to Aldi Supermarket. Its on Northmead Drive, DE22 3QH but follow the signposts.
- How long does each experience last?
- Age 2-6 and 7-12 experiences last approximately 15 minutes. Age 13-17 experiences last approximately 25 minutes.
- What happens on the day?
- We ask that you arrive at the experience venue at least 10 minutes before your experience time. Once you arrive, you will be shown where to park and where to sign in. You will have your experience within the hour time slot selected when booking.
- Can I have a party for my child?
- Yes, most certainly. Contact us via email or call to discuss details and requirements.
- How do younger children reach the controls?
- For younger drivers, the instructor will control the foot pedals. Older drivers will be able to reach all the controls as they are fully adjustable.
- I have taught my son/daughter a few things already, will it be beneficial?
- Yes, we can help enhance those skills and impart up-to-date knowledge.
- How is this different to any other off-road programme?
- The facility used is very versatile. We can setup and amend various courses to suit the driver and have pre-made junctions which replicate real road driving.
- What’s the video recording like?
- We trim down the full drive into a 2-3 minute clip highlighting the best bits, all overlaid with music.